A global company, VXL Software is headquartered in Mumbai, India. VXL Software creates market-leading software, primarily for either the enterprise device management market or the digital display/signage market.
VXL Software’s application development expertise has enabled us to not only create market-leading applications, but also to build up in-depth expertise of technologies, markets and supporting services – focused on helping organisations get the best from our offerings.
VXL Software’s offerings include:
- Fusion SecureDesktop - provides secure remote access to corporate virtualised Windows environments, from any Windows home computer, desktop or laptop.
- CloudDesktop On the Go - Providing on-demand access to virtualised environments, CloudDesktop On the Go uses a USB key to instantly transform legacy PCs or home PCs into VXL Linux-powered thin clients – for on-premises use or as secure homeworking endpoints.
- Fusion UEM – a unified endpoint management software designed to enable organisations to tightly control both mobile (smartphones, tablets) and static (desktops, laptops) devices used across the enterprise.
- CloudDesktop – PC repurposing software, which turns legacy PCs into real thin clients. This allows organisations to migrate from PCs to thin clients far more easily while managing costs more tightly.
- Illumineye Digital Signage – a complete digital signage software solution, which enables business owners to create, control and manage a wide range of digital signs.
VXL has locations in the USA, UK, France, Germany, the United Arab Emirates, India and Singapore. VXL’s Americas group is headquartered in Houston, Texas. The European headquarters is in Manchester, in the United Kingdom. VXL’s software development team and the Asia Pacific headquarters are based in Mumbai, India.